Golden Visa Greece
The Greek golden visa scheme, which began in July 2013, offers a five-year residency permit in exchange for a real estate investment. There is no minimum stay requirement, and the family application includes children under the age of 21. If the property investment is maintained, the visa is issued for five years and then renewed every five years. It is not necessary to reside in the country to keep and renew an investment visa. Citizenship, on the other hand, is only granted after a period of seven years of residency.
• Children under the age of 21 EU/Schengen member parents and spouse
• Right to stay in Greece indefinitely
• High educational and healthcare standards, as well as free education for children.
• Processing time is approximately 6 months.
• Free movement inside the Schengen area Every 180 days, 90 days are free.
• Physical residency is not required.
• The right to start a business
• There are no language requirements.
• After 7 years, you can seek Greek citizenship if you meet the residency and language criteria.
• A minimum property investment of EUR 250,000 is required.
• It is possible to own property. Leasehold or Freehold
• Commercial or residential property is available.
• Each candidate must contribute at least EUR 250,000, either individually or jointly.
• Leases must be for a minimum of ten years and include a EUR 250,000 prepayment.
• The investment can be made either personally or through a fully owned Greek company.
• The investment can be made in one or more properties as long as the total value of the properties is at least EUR 250,000.