Study in Singapore
Why Study in Singapore?
Singapore has become one of the most popular study abroad locations in the world. As Asia begins to develop as the next international education hub, international students from all over the world have begun to see it as a viable destination. The island nation claims of having the highest, most cutting-edge educational standards. With a strong focus on the research foundation and the goal of Singaporean universities to stimulate talent without discrimination, most international students find it difficult to resist the country’s particularly magnificent living standards.
Furthermore, because the island nation of Singapore has a large student population of Indian students, the voyage is feasible for a potential Indian student. English is widely spoken and is even one of the four major languages, international students will have no difficulty communicating. Even if it should go without saying, Singapore’s climate is pleasant and gorgeous throughout the year, despite being hot. As a result, you should not be scared off by the country’s size because the growth within its borders more than compensates. Gateway International should be your first pick for online study abroad advice.
Top Courses in Singapore
- MBA/ Business/ Management
- IT/ Computing
- Engineering & Science
- Tourism/ travel/ hotel management
- Creative Arts/ Design Courses
Reasons to Study in Singapore
- Excellent academics: Singapore is well-known for having some of the world’s greatest educational institutions. Singapore has emerged as one of the finest study abroad locations for international students, according to numerous polls. The country is also well-known for its research institutions.
- Industry links: Singapore is well-known for its entertainment sector, information technology, aircraft, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, precision engineering, and business consulting services.
- Safe and Secure Environment: The Economist Intelligence Unit’s Safe City Index 2019 ranked Singapore as the world’s second safest city (EIU). The country’s crime rate is low, making it a safe place to live.
- Quality of living: Mercer named Singapore the greatest city in Asia for quality of life in its 2019 Urban Life Quality Survey. Singapore is a well-planned city that provides world-class amenities to its residents.
Student Life in Singapore
Singapore’s universities offer a full life outside of the classroom as well. Freshmen orientation camps and academic year openers encourage students to quickly assess the programmes and facilities available at the three most well-known universities (NUS, NTU, and SMU).
Campuses are self-contained, with amenities that appeal to a variety of hobbies, such as music, theatre, sports, and cultural events.
Singapore is a global student destination with a rich multi-cultural background highlighted by the harmonious coexistence of its numerous ethnic groups, including Chinese, Malays, Indians, and Eurasians.This allows you to learn about other cultures and beliefs from different countries. International students will appreciate their time in Singapore because of the diverse cultures represented in ethnic neighbourhoods including Little India, Chinatown, and Malay Village.
Visa Requirements for Singapore
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Letter of admission from the university.
- Passport and at least 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate.
- SOP, resume as well as 3 Letters of Recommendation (LORs)
- Visa fee receipt and 3 completed application forms